Sigma has come up with a solution.. The Spa Brush Cleaning Glove.
Here's the run-down...
Price - $39.00
Available in 4 colors - Aqua ... Black ... Pink ... Purple
Dual Sided for cleaning face and eye brushes.
Includes the microfiber glove insert that makes using the glove comfortable.
1. WASH - add brush cleanser to the wash section in the center of the glove and swirl brush to clean.
2. RINSE - place brush under running water and sweep brush back and forth in the rinse section at the top of the glove.
3. REFINE - swirl brush in the refine section on the bottom and thumb part of the glove.
4. RINSE - place brush under running water and and sweep back and forth for a final rinse.
5. SHAPE - squeeze bristles in the refine section between the thumb and index finger to remove excess water and reshape.
* Comfortable to wear
* Keeps hands dry
* Get brushes super clean
* Ability to wash several eye brushes at one time
* Cuts down brush cleaning time.
The SHAPE section.
It could be that I just have large hands but I found it difficult to squeeze the water from the bristles with the glove on with the microfiber insert. I ended up taking the glove off and using my bare hand to reshape the brush bristles or removing the microfiber insert.
I'm right handed so I had the glove on my left hand palm up to wash my face brushes. When I was ready to wash my eye brushes, I didn't think the REFINE section would be sturdy enough to use since my thumb was not in the section. I was pleasantly surprised that it was!
BUY or BYE:
This is a BUY!!
My brush cleaning time was significantly cut down.
My hands didn't end up looking like prunes.
The price is reasonable. Considering how much quality brushes cost, you want something that will make caring for them easier and make your brushes last longer.
To purchase your Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove - http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=421
* The Spa Brush Cleaning Glove pictured was purchased. I was not given the product for this review, nor was I paid to do so *