Saturday, April 13, 2013

IMATS NY 2013



Hey Luvs,

I realize it's been exactly one year since I last posted, but I'M BACK!!! What better way to return to the blogosphere then to start where we left off. ... IMATS NY.. so here we go!!!!!


Since my cousin Jo-Jo likes the Syfy Channel's "FACE OFF", I though he would enjoy the day so I brought him along this year.



Wolfe Face Art 

Wolfe Face offers face painting/body art products and had a few artists doing complimentary face painting. Since Jo-Jo didn't want to be at IMATS with a "naked" face he decided to sit in the chair.





Battle of the Brushes - Student Competition



Sunday was the character/prosthetic competition with the theme of OZ. Students have 3 hours to complete their character before judging.


Makeup Museum

This exhibit features the work of makeup artists from movies and television. 

Saturday Night Live character wigs worn by Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg






Live character sculpting...


Dream Out Loud...

Bust of President Abraham Lincoln by MUA Kazuhiro Tsuji was unveiled after the debut of the short documentary Dream Out Loud.



Fantabulash - Eyelash Adhesive Tape



Created by Gina Walker (shown above) after she developed Alopecia and an allergic reaction to eyelash glue. Review coming soon.


Student Competition Final Results








To end the day I just couldn't resist the hot guys from Stila.



Another incredible IMATS. I left inspired and motivated to dedicate more of myself to the industry that I love.

Here's a peek at what I purchased and will be reviewing and creating looks with soon.






 Until next time...


Look Good... Feel Good,


Monie

No comments:

Post a Comment