Friday, August 5, 2011

Scandalous Beauty 30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 29

Day 29 – Something you could never get tired of doing. 



Playing Cafe World on Facebook!!!



This is a screenshot of my cafe..."Shesayshewan Eat" Cafe..
I am absolutely addicted to this game... its the main reason why I'm online and on Facebook all the time. 
You can decorate your cafe with any theme with the decorations offered... and cook a range of food from American Classics like cheeseburgers to Asian food like sushi. Its a lot of fun (for me anyway) even though some of us long time player are a little annoyed with all the challenges and game imposed forced begging (you have to ask your Cafe World neighbors to send you ingredients to make dishes or parts to build stoves, counters, etc), but we're still playing because we're hooked. 

My name is Monie and I'm a Cafe World-aholic!!!


Monie


No comments:

Post a Comment