Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Monday, August 22, 2011
1. A champion gives his all no matter what the score. It's called EXCELLENCE.
2. A champion sees every challenge as an opportunity. It's called OVERCOMING ADVERSITY.
3. A champion is one who makes all those around him better. It's called LEADERSHIP.
4. A champion dedicates himself to prepare for success. It's called DISCIPLINE.
5. A champion may fail, but he never quits. It's called COMMITMENT.
6. A champion puts the success of others above individual achievement. It's called TEAMWORK.
7. A champion lives by a higher standard and stands firm when others around him fall. It's called CONVICTION.
8. A champion is one who lays down his own desires for the benefit of others. It's called SACRIFICE.
9. A champion gets up one more time than he's been knocked down. It's called PERSEVERANCE.
10. A champion knows his talents and success are God-given, not self-developed or endowed by others it's called FAITH.
You are a Mighty Champion!!
Posted by Simone at Monday, August 22, 2011
Friday, August 12, 2011
Monday, August 8, 2011
Making Your Goals Believable and Achievable
Well-planned goals can keep your life in harmony while a positive attitude
can carry you to the heights you deserve. Consider these suggestions to help
you set your goals and make them believable AND achievable!
1. Identify your goals specifically. Visualize and imagine yourself
having already achieved your goal.
2. Put a date on it. Without a deadline you really don’t have a goal.
3. Make a list of obstacles you may have to overcome in order to
achieve your goal.
4. Identify the people who can help you get to your goal.
5. Find out from those who are already where you want to be what
you will need to know or learn to get there.
6. Develop and action plan. You need a track to run on.
7. Decide “What’s in it for me?” You need to know why you want
to accomplish your goal. Decide how you will benefit from
achieving each goal and write it down. Without knowing this, you
can’t truly be sold on your goal.
8. Maintain a positive attitude. Remember, much of the way you
feel is determined by the way you decide to feel. Accept
responsibility for your own actions. Build a winning attitude by:
a. Changing the way you say “hello.” Put pep in your “hello”
and a peppier you will follow
b. Taking care of your body. Achieving goals requires
c. Feeding your mind every day. Self-image is a determining
factor in every person’s success. Override negative input
you might receive.
d. Taking time to love. Remember, God first, family second,
Posted by Simone at Monday, August 08, 2011
Friday, August 5, 2011
Day 29 – Something you could never get tired of doing.
Playing Cafe World on Facebook!!!
This is a screenshot of my cafe..."Shesayshewan Eat" Cafe..
I am absolutely addicted to this game... its the main reason why I'm online and on Facebook all the time.
You can decorate your cafe with any theme with the decorations offered... and cook a range of food from American Classics like cheeseburgers to Asian food like sushi. Its a lot of fun (for me anyway) even though some of us long time player are a little annoyed with all the challenges and game imposed forced begging (you have to ask your Cafe World neighbors to send you ingredients to make dishes or parts to build stoves, counters, etc), but we're still playing because we're hooked.
My name is Monie and I'm a Cafe World-aholic!!!
Bloggers Unite and Support Each Other!!!!
Leave a FULL LINK to your blog...(http://www...) ...
Tell us what you write about...
Check out the other blogs.. leave a comment if you're moved to do so...
FOLLOW EACH OTHER FABULOUSLY!!!
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Day 28 – Your favorite movie.
My favorite movie is The Women (1939). I stumbled on this movie one Saturday night a few years ago. I couldn't sleep and there was nothing good on TV. I've been a Rosalind Russel fan since I saw Auntie Mame and a Joan Crawford fan since forever and they're both in this movie. I also have a thing for old black and white movies with legendary actors and actresses.
This is the original Real Housewives of New York City!!!
The story-line of this all female movie is basically this. .. New York high society women who run in the same social circles, gossip about each other, go through divorces, some marry the others husbands, and in the end band together to help one ruin the home-wrecker that stole her husband and help her get her man back.
My favorite line is at the end of the movie. After getting caught cheating on her husband by the "popular girls".. Joan Crawford (Crystal Allen) turns to the group and says... "There's a name for you ladies.. but it isn't used in high society.. outside of a kennel" Hmmm.. wonder what name that is??? LOL
This is a must see if you like old black and white movies.. There was a remake made a few years ago.. but its not as good.