Monday, July 4, 2011

Scandalous Beauty 30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 3

Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date.


I'm currently single and my perfect first date would be....


1. See a good movie.. I'm not a girly girl when it comes to movies.. I like action and horror movies.. the gorier the better.


2. Dinner... I like Thai, Italian and Seafood restaurants. And don't even fix your mouth talkin' 'bout "Going Dutch".


3. Caramel Mocha Frappuccino from Starbucks. 


4. Find a bench in one of my favorite NY parks... Union Square or Bryant.... sit and talk.


I guess that would be great for me.. can you tell I don't date much.. Why??? Men have told me that they find me intimidating... wow... lil ole me.. intimidating???




Looking forward to tomorrow's post.




Monie

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog from Makeup Majesty -- you are so pretty! And your blogs are so cute, I'm definitely following =)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks so much.. Welcome!!!!

    ReplyDelete