Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Scandalous Beauty 30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 26

Day 26 – A photo of somewhere You've been to.



Dallas, Texas!!!
From 2004 -2008 I traveled to Dallas for business every year and by 2006 I was in love with this city and felt that I could live there one day. In 2008 I had a dental emergency and received the best medical care ever at Baylor Medical Center and that sealed the deal. I know how to get around on the train and the bus, I know how to get to the mall (Galleria), Target, Walmart and the movie theater, I have a favorite restaurant (Landry's - West End), and my house of worship will be The Potter's House (attended worship service there in 2008). 

Now, I'll always be a New York girl, but after the crazy snow storms this past winter, I'm done with the snow and cold. I need to be in a snow-less environment. So as soon as financially possible... DALLAS HERE I COME!!!

THE STARS AT NIGHT ARE  BIG AND BRIGHT.... (CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP).... DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!!!

Me and my cousin Sophia poolside at my cousin Jonathan's home in Arlington, Texas.


No comments:

Post a Comment