Sunday, July 24, 2011

Scandalous Beauty 30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 22

Day 22 – A letter to someone who has hurt you recently. A letter to someone who broke my heart. 


Dear J,


I thought that we would've been friends for the rest of our lives, but I guess I was wrong. I've been contacting you to see if you can fit me into your busy schedule because I have so much to get off my chest. In the 10 plus years that you've been in my life we've been through so much. I was by your side through one of your worst moments.. stayed up with you all night , listening to you, talking to you, even when your then girlfriend was nowhere to be found. I realized that we're not getting any younger and I finally wanted to tell you how I really feel about you. When I asked you a few months ago to have a drink, hang out, whatever...  I wanted to use that time to lay all my cards on the table and if you rejected me then so be it, but at least you'd know where I stand. So you said that your schedule was sooo busy and you didn't know when you'd have time to hang out and I was ok with that.. I've gotten used to your erratic law enforcement schedule. But when I see some chick write on your Facebook wall "Thanks babe for a great weekend in Atlantic City".. I was like huh?? and then I see you change your relationship status from single to in a relationship (with this chick) I was fuming!!! I've always been there for you (over 10 years!!!!)  and you give me some bullshit excuse about your works schedule so you can't find a few hours to spend with your friend.. but you can find a whole frigging weekend to spend with this blonde!!! Are you kidding me???? I've stood by and watched you get dogged by girlfriend after girlfriend and said nothing. It wasn't that long ago that you asked on Facebook "where were all the good women??". I'm like WTF?? .. do I have to stand outside your house naked with a neon sign for you to notice me??? I think I've proven to you that I'm a good women (not that I have to)  but I guess you don't see it. Its sad that our friendship had to end because of this,I just can't stand by and watch yet another girl come into your life and hurt you.  I always thought that somehow we'd end up together but I guess not. There will always be a place in my heart for you. I love you.


Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment