Sunday, July 10, 2011

Scandalous Beauty 30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 9

Day 9 – A photo of the item you last purchased.



Living in NYC a MetroCard is your best friend when you need to get around this great city. I don't currently have a car so my "Metro" is with me at all times. You can catch me "act a straight fool" if I can't find my card. (Why is it that you can never find your card when you're ready to head out..only to find it after you know you already missed your bus..lol)  Rumor has it that this method of transportation payment will be going the way of the Subway Token. We'll see how that works since "Metros" don't swipe half the time and its rare to see a Clerk in the train stations. So as a daughter of a retired MTA Bus Operator I'm grateful for my MetroCard and directions from dear old dad if needed.


Monie

4 comments:

  1. Huh, they are bringing the token back?? I'm so out of the loop I've only been in ATL for 2 yrs. I miss NY *tear*
    XoxO
    P.s.I'm doing this challenge too. I'm just procrastinating..

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're not bringing back the token.. they're supposed to be replacing the metro card with tap n go cards so you don't have to swipe cards anymore.

    Looking forward to reading your posts for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for leaving your blog link on Makeup Majesty! following your site now =) and I love the idea of this challenge, so fun!

    http://makeupmajesty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This challenge is fun.. takes the guess work out of "what to I write about today?". Great fun so far!

    ReplyDelete