Friday, June 10, 2011

I Got Good Jeans

Hey Luvs,

Here's the latest look using my June "Brand of the Month" - Wet n Wild.

For this I used the "I Got Good Jeans" Color Icon Trio.

FACE
Mary Kay Med. Coverage Foundation in Bronze 600
 Mary Kay Concealer in Bronze
 Mary Kay Concealer in Light Bronze (under eyes)
 Ben Nye Translucent Powder in Chestnut
 MAC Blush in Fever


EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion
 I Got Good Jeans Blue/Silver Eyeshadow (lid and slightly into crease)
MAC Saddle (crease)
I Got Good Jeans Blue  yeshadow (outer v and into crease)
I Got Good Jeans Gold Eyeshadow  (browbone)
NYC Black Liquid Eye Liner (upper lashline)
 I Got Good Jeans Blue Eyeshadow (upper lashline to set liquid liner)
MAC Navy Stain Eyeliner (lower waterline)
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara


BROWS
 Ardell Brow Defining Powder in Mink Brown 
MAC Brow Set in Clear


LIPS
MAC Half Red Lip Liner (line and fill in lips)
NYX Electra Lipstick


Look Good... Feel Good

Monie

No comments:

Post a Comment