Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'm Getting Sunburned

Here is my latest look created by using the Wet n Wild Color Icon Trio. I hope you all like my "I'm Getting Sunburned " look...























FACE
 Mary Kay Med. Coverage Foundation in Bronze 600
Mary Kay Concealer in Bronze
Mary Kay Concealer in Light Bronze (under eyes)
Ben Nye Translucent Powder in Chestnut
MAC blush in Fever
 
EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion
I'm Getting Sunburned Pink/Silver (lid and slightly into crease)
NYX Eutopia (crease)
I'm Getting Sunburned Dark Brown (outer v and into crease)
I'm Getting Sunburned Gold (browbone)
NYC  Black Liquid Eye Liner (upper lashline)
I'm Getting Sunburned Dark Brown (upper lashline to set liquid liner)
NYX "Vegas Babe" false lashes
MAC Smolder Eye Kohl (lower waterline)
I'm Getting Sunburned Dark Brown (lower water line)
Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara
 
BROWS
 Ardell Brow Defining Powder in Mink Brown
MAC Brow Set in Clear
 
LIPS
MAC Plum Lip Liner (line and fill in lips)
Coastal Scents 32 Lip Palette Bright Pink Shade
 
 
 
Look Good...Feel Good...
 
Monie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment