Friday, May 20, 2011

I Dream of Greenie

Here is the look I created using the Wet n Wild Color Icon Trio in "I Dream of Greenie". Tutorial will be posted on my YouTube channel.. stay tuned for that...



FACE
Mary Kay Med. Coverage Foundation in Bronze 600
Mary Kay Concealer in Bronze
Ben Nye Translucent Powder in Chestnut
MAC Blush in Gingerly
MAC Blush in Peaches (apples of cheeks)
Mary Kay Bronzing Powder

EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Wet n Wild "I Dream of Greenie" Browbone Shade (inner lid and lower lashline)
Wet n Wild "I Dream of Greenie" Eyelid Shade (outer lid and middle of lower lashline)
MAC Shadow in Saddle (crease)
Wet n Wild "I Dream of Greenie" Crease Shade (crease and outer lower lashline)
MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder (upper lashline and lower waterline)
Maybelline "The Falsies" Mascara in Black Drama

BROWS
Sephora Brow Sculpting Pencil in Medium
Ardell Brow Defining Powder in Mink Brown
MAC Brow Set in Clear

LIPS
Mary Kay NouriShine Lip Gloss in Sweet Raisin
Mary Kay NouriShine Lip Gloss in Beach Bronze (center of lower lip)

Look Good...Feel Good

Monie



1 comment: